What can beginners do with cannabis leaves?
Canna butter is such a widely used and sought after ingredient by many consumers. As it’s a main ingredient used in some of the best edibles from around the world.
If you’re tired of buy edibles and want to get started making your own or just want to add it to a meal lets us help you get started.
Here is what your going to need the following:
- 2 cups of butter (450g)
- 4 cups of water
- ¼ cup of decarboxylated sugar leaves
Next step is as follows:
- Decarboxylate your sugar leaves (see text below for details).
- Add your butter, water, and decarboxylated leaves to a pan and simmer on low heat for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Line a colander with a cheesecloth, and then place it into a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture into the colander and allow it to strain through the cheesecloth and into the bowl.
- Use a spatula to push the leaves firmly into the colander, squeezing the excess butter through the grates.
- Once you’ve collected as much canna butter as possible, place the bowl in a refrigerator for at least 3 to 5 hours or until the butter becomes firm. Remove the canna butter from the bowl and store it in an airtight Tupperware from your kitchen cabinet.
How to decarboxylate my cannabis leaves?
Decarboxylation your weed plant trimmings is honestly the most important thing in making a good cannabis -infused butter or any other type of cannabis edible. This is the process that activates the dried herb. Although there several different methods can be used to activate the THCA into THC, or CBDA into CBD. This is the simplest way is to throw the trimming and shake into your over and heat to 240 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour and magic this process has been done.